Alessandro Cesaro began to study music very early when he showed his interest in musical composition. Then he completed regular piano studies with Franco Angeleri at Padua’s Conservatory where he graduated with top marks and special mention when he was 16. Later he attended classes with Paul Badura-Skoda and Aldo Ciccolini. He was soon awarded in several National and International Piano Competitions including Premio Venezia and Yamaha Prize in Stresa. His achievement at the 48th CIEM Geneva is especially important and places him in evidence at the age of 18. His recitals throughout Italy are countless and he usually plays also in Switzerland, Germany, Argentina, Mexico and Croatia. He often collaborates with many notable musicians including Claudio Scimone, Paul Badura-Skoda, Anton Nanut and Pedro Ignacio Calderòn. An uncommon feature of his personality is the extraordinary versatility which allows him to have in his repertory all the major composers from Haydn to the moderns. He has recorded with Velut Luna, Rivoalto and Azzurra Music. He is equally active also as a composer and his output includes piano music, chamber music with various combinations and some orchestral works. His eclectic but personal style is significantly changed during the years from neoclassicism to atonality, from aleatory to structuralism.
- Chapters from newsletter III
- Chapters from newsletter II
- Chapters from newsletter I
- Schubert – Piano SonatasCD 1Sonata D 537 Op. post. 164 in A minorSonata D 568 Op. post. 122 in E flat majorSonata D 575 Op. post. 147 in B major CD 2Sonata D 664 Op. post. 120 in A majorSonata D 784 Op. post. 143 in A minorSonata D 840 “Reliquie” in C major CD 3Sonata D 845…
- Scriabin: 10 Sonate per pianoforte (Padova 2018, estratti)Archivio sonoro #22 Amici della Musica di Padova ALESSANDRO CESARO pianofortePresentazione di ALESSANDRO TOMMASI A. Skrjabin: Sonate n. 2, 4, 8, 9, 10 in occasione dell’Integrale delle Sonate per pianoforte di Aleksandr Skrjabin(registrazioni gennaio 2018) Il talento, la maturità musicale, la disponibilità e lo spirito di ricerca del valoroso pianista padovano Alessandro Cesaro (Premio al 48°…
- Un mandarino per Teo – uscita digitaleUn mandarino per Teo: Suite per orchestra by Alessandro Cesaro Suite per orchestra Commedia musicale di: Pietro Garinei e Sandro Giovannini Musiche originali: Gorni Kramer Nuova Orchestrazione: Alessandro Cesaro Svegliati amore – Danza tartara – Soldi soldi M’ha baciato Vip – Incubo Sinossi Teo, il protagonista, è una comparsa del cinema. Un giorno viene avvicinato…